Full equine nutrition consulting services are available to veterinarians and clients that are interested in receiving sound nutritional advice on an individual basis from renowned equine consultant, Dr. Amy M. Gill.
Make sure to check out all of the available interactive features, including our, “Ask a Nutritionist” online function!
Client Membership includes:
- A 45-minute quarterly review (four times yearly) of your horse(s) diet
- Access to Dr. Gill’s nutritional library through a PDF file, which contains a variety of articles and presentations on various nutrition topics
- Two direct consultations per month between you and Dr. Gill by email
- Discounted pricing of Equi-Force Equine Products, a full range of adjunct nutritional therapies
Equi-Force Equine Products contain therapeutic levels of nutrients that help to alleviate clinical symptoms associated with exercise, metabolic, growth and immune disorders.
Veterinarian Membership includes:
- Access Dr. Gill’s nutritional library through a PDF file, which contains a variety of articles and presentations on various nutrition topics
- Six direct consultations per month between you and Dr. Gill by phone or email
- Direct consultation with clients if needed
**The program also offers professional pricing on Equi-Force Equine Products for veterinarians that choose to carry the line. Please refer to the membership file for specific details.
Visit Equine Nutritional Health.com to read in-depth equine health topics such as Proper Foraging, Pasturing, Equine Immune System Health, Managing Allergies in Horses and more. All information is authored directly by Dr. Gill or an approved source to be valuable to horse owners across the US.